A new management team for Kumasi Asante Kotoko has been named after the current one was dissolved by the Executive Chairman, Mr. Kwame Kyei.
A letter confirming the dissolution of the old management was released on Monday August 13 by the Administrative Manager of the club,Miss Rose Padmore Yeboah with another one naming the new group to lead the club. Mr George Amoako makes a return to the club as the Chief Executive Officer.
The new management involves a psychologist, policy analyst and a deputy administrative officer as new portfolios created for the management.
The statement called on the teeming supporters of the club to support the new management to better the fortunes of Kumasi Asante Kotoko.
Kotoko Management Team:
- Mr George Amoako- Chief Executive Officer
- Lawyer Samuel Sarfo Duku- Director of Communications
- Isaac Donkor- Director of Operations
- Dr Jerry Pratt Newtown- Medical Officer
- Mr Yaw Amo Sarpong- Policy Analyst
- Edmund Ackah- Greater Accra Representative
- Nana Kwame Dankwah- Deputy Greater Accra Representative
- Caleb Adams- Psychologist
- Miss Rose Padmore Yeboah- Administrative Manager
- Miss Lucy Josephine Andoh- Deputy, Administrative
- Nana Akwesi Gyambibi- Special Assistant to the Executive Chairman