Former Black Stars defender, Samuel Osei Kuffour is now back into Ghana’s mainstream football again after he was appointed as a member of the National Teams Committee by the Normalization Committee of Ghana Football.
The Dr. Kofi Amoah led Normalization Committee has released a list of persons to serve on various committees set-up on ad hoc bases to help them restructure football in Ghana.
Sammy Kuffour is expected to bring his experience to bare for the various national teams.
The Normalization Committee is seeking to make greater alternations in Ghana’s football system before handing over to a permanent Executive Committee later in the year.
Below is the full list of members of the ad hoc committee.
1. KUDJOE FIANOO-CHAIRMAN 2. ALEX KOTEY-MEMBER 3. VIVIAN AGGOR-MEMBER 4. CARL ASHIE-MEMBER 5. ADAM MUNKAILA-MEMBER 6. EMMANUEL DASOBERI-SECRETARY
1. DR. OWUSU ANSAH-CHAIRMAN 2. PROFESSOR JOSEPH MINTAH-VICE CHAIRMAN 3. FRANCIS OTI-AKENTENG-MEMBER 4. MARK NOONAN-MEMBER 5. FREDERICK PAPPOE-MEMBER 6. STEPHEN APPIAH-MEMBER 7. JOE DEBRAH (RAG)-MEMBER 8. MARK ADDO-SECRETARY
C. DOMESTIC LEAGUE
1. DR. BAAH-NUAKOH-CHAIRMAN 2. JONES ALHASSAN ABU-VICE CHAIRMAN 3. KWAME NTOW FIAKO-MEMBER 4. FRANK TODD-MEMBER 5. MIKE BONSU-MEMBER 6. DR. KWAKU OFOSU ASARE-MEMBER 7. MERCY TAGOE-MEMBER 8. SENA AKOTO AMPAW-SECRETARY
D. MARKETING AND SPONSORSHIP
1. GADDY LARYEA-CHAIRMAN 2. YAW AMPOFO ANKRAH-VICE CHAIRMAN 3. YAW ADDO LARBI-MEMBER 4. NANA AMANPENE BOATENG TWUM-MEMBER 5. FREDERICK FRIMPONG-MEMBER 6. RICHARD AHIAGBLE-MEMBER 7. T. T. OWUSU NORTEY-MEMBER 8. AFIA KORAKYEWA NTIM-MEMBER 9. WILLIAM BOSSMAN-SECRETARY
E. NATIONAL TEAMS
1. DR. PATRICK OFORI-CHAIRMAN 2. SAMUEL OSEI KUFUOR-VICE CHAIRMAN 3. MRS. SOPHIA KORKOR-MEMBER 4. FRANK ADU JUNIOR-MEMBER 5. EBO KWAITOO-MEMBER 6. GIFTY APPIAH-MEMBER 7. CHARLES KWADWO NTIM-MEMBER 8. FRANCIS ESSAH ADU-SECRETARY
F. COMMUNICATION AND PROMOTION
1. PAUL ADOM OTCHERE-CHAIRMAN 2. EKOW ASMAH-VICE CHAIRMAN 3. ALBERT SAM-MEMBER 4. KWAMI SEFA KAYI-MEMBER 5. OHENE BRENYA-MEMBER 6. EBO QUANSAH-MEMBER 7. TAMIMU ISSAH